Find the help you need
MCDL collaborates with a variety of partners to fulfill our mission. Below are some of the organizations MCDL has worked with during the past few years. If your non-profit group or organization is interested in partnering with us please contact Director Julianne Bedel at 330-722-6235, Ext. 2901.
- Food & Housing Assistance
- Community Action Wayne/Medina: www.cawm.org
- Feeding Medina County: http://www.feedingmedinacounty.org
- Free Clinic of Medina County: https://fcomc.org
- Main Street Medina: www.mainstreetmedina.com
- Medina City Schools: www.medinabees.org
- Medina County Art League: https://www.facebook.com/medinacountyartleague
- Medina County Arts Council: http://www.medinacountyartscouncil.org
- Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities: https://www.mcbdd.org
- Medina County Career Center: https://mcjvs.edu
- Medina County Convention & Visitors Bureau: https://www.visitmedinacounty.com
- Medina County Family First Council: http://www.familyfirstmedina.org
- Medina County Park District: http://www.medinacountyparks.com
- Medina County Genealogical Society: http://www.medinacoogs.org
- Medina County Health Department: https://www.medinahealth.org
- Medina County Historical Society: http://www.medinahistorical.com
- Medina County Job and Family Services: http://www.mcjfs.us
- Medina County Office for Older Adults: http://www.mcooa.org
- Medina County Sheriff's Department: http://www.medinasheriff.com
- Medina County Soil and Water Conservation District: http://www.medinaswcd.org
- ORMACO (Ohio Regional Music, Arts, and Cultural Outreach): https://ormaco.org/
- Project: LEARN: http://projectlearnmedina.org
- SHC - The Arc of Medina County: http://shc-medina.org
- United Way of Medina County: http://www.unitedwaymedina.org
- WIC of Medina County: https://medinahealth.org/people/wic/
Other Helpful Resources
- JOG – Jobs for Ohio's Graduates – offers in-school and out of school training and subsidized work programs. They help with the skills to get you a job, and then help you secure work.
- Ohio Means Jobs – medinacountyworks.com 330-723-9675 – provides a full range of free assistance to job seekers under one roof; offers classes, career counseling and coaching, job listings, and job matching services.
- Unemployment Help – Ohio Department of Job and Family Services – can help if you need information on filing a claim for unemployment, tips or frequently asked questions.
- 211 – 211 First Call for Help - Get help to locate food pantries, hot meals, temporary shelter and more in your service area. If you are looking for any social service or local agency for a person who may be in need of assistance, feel free to call 2-1-1 or 1-888-330-4211 for referrals or visit their site to chat online.
- Medina County Health Department
- Ohio Department of Health
- Ohio Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services
- Recovery Center Of Medina County
- Hope Recovery Community – Check their Facebook Page for daily updates and for a list of online recovery meetings, activities and other resources. Many online meetings are still available for people who need support.
- Alternative Paths – www.alternativepaths.org 330-725-9195 - Alternative Paths is dedicated to providing an array of quality behavioral healthcare services designed to meet the needs of the residents of Medina County and surrounding areas.