Grief Kits contain books, activities, and resources to support children as young as toddlers to school age, and their caregivers in their grieving journey. Find Grief Kits in the Parenting section of your nearest MCDL branch.
Grief Kits are brought to you in collaboration with Waite & Son Funeral Homes, in memory of Noah Elliot Taylor.
To read more about Noah's life and how the Grief Kits began, click here: https://medina-gazette.com/news/205105/library-funeral-home-partner-on-childrens-grief-materials/.
Grief Kits featured on Cleveland News Channel 5: https://www.news5cleveland.com/news/local-news/oh-medina/medina-county-couples-painful-loss-sparks-hope-highlights-need-for-grief-support
For more information contact Catie Taylor at email@example.com
Additional Resources for Grieving Families:
- Grief books for children and adults
- Waite & Son Funeral Homes: https://www.waitefuneralhome.com/
- The Dougy Center: https://www.dougy.org/
- Sesame Street, Helping Kids Grieve: https://sesamestreetincommunities.org/topics/grief/
- National Alliance for Grieving Children: https://childrengrieve.org/
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network: https://www.nctsn.org/
- The Compassionate Friends (Supporting families after a child dies): https://www.compassionatefriends.org/
- Grief Share: https://www.griefshare.org/
- What's Your Grief?: https://whatsyourgrief.com/